Sunday, November 29, 2015

Mark 10:45 - Jesus Came to Serve (Part 1)

Advent series, Part 1
Jesus Came to Serve
Mark 10:45

A: Jesus came to this world to serve us
He came to die for us
He chose to suffer
His death was intentional

B: Jesus came to pay a ransom for many
He came to pay the payment we were unable to pay
Jesus came to become substitution for many
The price for the ransom was His life

C: Jesus came so sinners can become friend of Jesus
I Timothy 1:15 The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.
John 15:15, “No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you”.
Friends of Jesus will do what He commands to do, John 15:14.
Friends of Jesus bear fruit, John 15:16

No comments:

Post a Comment